Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 146%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 776 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.438 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 131% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,703TL ($1,233) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)