Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 734 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.846 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 147% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,672TL ($1,583) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)