Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.594 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,050TL (2,542 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kingston upon Hull costs £110 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 60,000 Дин. (35 minutes ago)