Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,644TL (3,009 lei) in Piteşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (42 minutes ago)