Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.312 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 6% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,927TL (2,231 lei) in Piteşti.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)