Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.573 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,574TL (7,980 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨60,990 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)