Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.601 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,853TL (8,074 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paramaribo costs 35 SRD $ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.58 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)