Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,873TL (€959) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (42 minutes ago)