Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.649 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,858TL (€1,057) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (41 minutes ago)