Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.904 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,309TL (€1,104) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵50 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)