Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,151TL (R$ 2,682) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (31 minutes ago)