Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.269 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,650TL (R$ 2,878) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)