Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.171 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,571TL (R$ 2,195) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Neuquén costs ARS $300 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Brighton and Hove costs £1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 4.25TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yokohama costs ¥2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 85 (20 minutes ago)