Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 64% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,615TL (€750) in Pinocchio di Ancona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $514,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London, Ontario costs C$2.20 (about 1 hour ago)