Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18352 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,372TL (12,925 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)