Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36080 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,710TL (R 13,054) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (36 minutes ago)