Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29054 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,266TL (R 18,125) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)