Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,464TL (2,635 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)