Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ, Romania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / RON
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piatra Neamţ (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,802TL (2,353 lei) in Piatra Neamţ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)