Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12946 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,987TL (23,071 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)