Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10371 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 20% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,752TL (36,180 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (31 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (43 minutes ago)