Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16400 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,960TL (24,145 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)