Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 339 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 58% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,742TL (3,547,895 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)