Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00092 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,706TL (4,041,499 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)