Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00096 TRY / KHR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,002TL (3,124,533 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)