Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17008 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,185TL (24,605 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)