Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11887 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,197TL (26,895 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $3.31 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €65 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)