Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10577 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,294TL (31,144 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)