Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12646 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,486TL (27,567 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Taipei costs 6.00 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $599 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 24TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)