Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19342 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 71% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,963TL (25,660 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piracicaba costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 800 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,096 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 120,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)