Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16559 TRY / THB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,261TL (25,732 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $189 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)