Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 TRY / VND
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,776TL (13,340,658 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (35 minutes ago)