Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37250 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,974TL (R 10,668) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 8 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karlsruhe costs €0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Trinidad costs 30 CUC (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Parma costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (about 3 hours ago)