Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27298 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,441TL (R 8,944) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)