Cost of living in Petrozavodsk, Russia vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08064 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrozavodsk (Russia) is 17% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,337TL (руб 28,980) in Petrozavodsk.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)