Cost of living comparison between Petropolis, Brazil and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.017 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,247TL (R$ 4,176) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (43 minutes ago)