Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01102 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,485TL (134,675 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)