Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01391 TRY / KZT
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,177TL (156,524 KZT) in Petropavl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)