Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.422 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,335TL (R$ 2,345) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (25 minutes ago)