Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,464TL (R$ 3,783) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)