Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 19% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,618TL (RM2,789) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salvador costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 932 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Canberra costs AU$23,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 190 (about 1 hour ago)