Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.186 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,489TL (RM3,785) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)