Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.968 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 22% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,442TL (RM2,521) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)