Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.812 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,633TL (RM3,242) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $14 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeonju costs ₩7,000 (39 minutes ago)