Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.043 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,011TL (RM2,887) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)