Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05189 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 27% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,561TL (₨68,616) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)