Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03744 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,760TL (₨73,719) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)