Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.132 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 77% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,954TL (€808) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)