Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.310 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 125% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,211TL (€986) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (about 1 hour ago)