Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,615TL (€1,139) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)