Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,119TL (€1,020) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (35 minutes ago)