Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.959 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,626TL (€731) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)