Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.325 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 169% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,079TL (£971) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)