Cost of living in Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.708 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth, Scotland (United Kingdom) is 95% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,284TL (£751) in Perth, Scotland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)