Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.539 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,251TL (€716) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)