Cost of living in Perpignan, France vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.095 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,722TL (€939) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)