Cost of living in Perm, Russia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06616 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perm (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,276TL (руб 34,398) in Perm.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)