Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.392 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 140% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,969TL ($1,293) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)