Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07965 TRY / MZN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 60% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,309TL (54,099 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)