Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.556 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,690TL (R$ 3,013) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)