Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.163 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,408TL (R$ 2,071) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩99,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)