Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12809 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,473TL ($U27,117) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (32 minutes ago)