Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13279 TRY / UYU
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,052TL ($U22,983) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (27 minutes ago)