Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.484 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 59% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,785TL (€873) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)