Cost of living in Patna, India vs Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07377 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,283TL (₨44,506) in Patna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)