Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05441 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 28% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,582TL (₨29,082) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)