Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00137 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,406TL (COL$1,752,998) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)