Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00154 TRY / COP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,623TL (COL$1,703,294) in Pasto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (17 minutes ago)