Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,850TL (€968) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)