Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.655 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 87% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,746TL (€805) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)