Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15122 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 8% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,992TL (19,783 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)