Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14435 TRY / CZK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,195TL (15,209 Kč) in Pardubice.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)