Cost of living in Parbhani, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06997 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parbhani (India) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,882TL (₨55,480) in Parbhani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 4.500 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €84 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brest costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)