Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47698 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 4% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,395TL (7,117 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)