Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 13% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,008TL (3,864 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 25 (2 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Perth costs AU$2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 361,900 (about 1 hour ago)