Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47059 TRY / SRD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 4% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,303TL (4,893 SRD $) in Paramaribo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)