Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.169 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 14% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,651TL (€592) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)