Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.673 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,672TL (€572) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)