Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.127 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 6% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,216TL (€537) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,009 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)