Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is 15% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,755TL (€598) in Panevėžys to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)