Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 628 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.942 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,377TL (857 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)