Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.817 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 73% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,190TL (1,078 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €16,500 (42 minutes ago)