Cost of living comparison between Panama City, Panama and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 653 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.079 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,254TL (1,382 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)