Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.211 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 111% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,975TL (1,123 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santo André costs R$ 26 (about 1 hour ago)