Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 TRY / PAB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,134TL (899 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)