Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,720TL (€1,165) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 1.10 (about 1 hour ago)