Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,957TL (€711) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Liverpool costs £387 (about 1 hour ago)