Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.201 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,148TL (€749) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (31 minutes ago)