Cost of living in Palmyra, Syria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00689 TRY / SYP *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,690TL (390,204 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)