Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.178 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 91% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,198TL (NZ$1,321) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)