Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.553 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 79% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,586TL (NZ$2,188) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)