Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,789TL (€1,232) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)