Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.516 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 61% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,229TL (€715) in Palma de Mallorca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 110,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Grenoble costs €3.50 (41 minutes ago)