Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.658 TRY / USD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,339TL ($913) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (40 minutes ago)