Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 50% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,633TL (€1,394) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (43 minutes ago)