Cost of living in Palermo, Italy compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palermo (Italy) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,459TL (€1,116) in Palermo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nice costs €28 (about 1 hour ago)