Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 TRY / IDR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,214TL (Rp 7,561,991) in Padang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)