Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22022 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,481TL (Mex$ 11,267) in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)