Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.918 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,118TL (€1,306) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (25 minutes ago)