Cost of living comparison between Oviedo, Spain and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.731 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 49% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,650TL (€1,247) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)