Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.595 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 84% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,888TL (€1,052) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (44 minutes ago)