Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,450TL (€731) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)