Cost of living comparison between Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02798 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,006TL (107,446 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)