Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03431 TRY / DZD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 12% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 3,304TL (96,304 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (37 minutes ago)