Cost of living comparison between Oujda, Morocco and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31497 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,633TL (8,358 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)