Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49632 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 16% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,485TL (7,021 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)