Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33950 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,486TL (10,269 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)