Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00618 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 43% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,573TL (578,587 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (36 minutes ago)